Monday, June 11, 2012

Guest Blog from Michael Notko

Did ya miss me?  Think I had left?  Nope...have 2 kids under 15 months and haven't had the time ;)  Did I mention it is graduation season?  I think that should be a new term...Graduation Season...the time between Spring and Summer...a transitional season if you will.

Anyway, my friend and husband's former bandmate (another story for another time) sent me a delicious looking and sounding meal that is SIMPLE and savory.  Here is the recipe...let me know what you think!

BBQ Stuffed Pork Loin
Ingredients:
*1 pork loin
*Swiss Cheese
*Dijon Mustard
*Cilantro
*Salt and Pepper

(No there are not quantities listed...I almost prefer it because use your imagination and add more of your favorite ingredient and less of your least favorite ingredient)

Directions:
Butterfly the loin, pound it flat (Michael used his fist), lather with dijon, put cheese and cliantro over, sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll it up and tie it with string and throw it on the grill until it's done!  YUM!  Now he has set higher standards for me to take pics of my meals...thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, sounds yummy! Cannot wait to make it... oh wait I did! Great blog Tara, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete