Monday, June 18, 2012

Meal Planning

So I'm trying to get back on track with my meal planning and shopping.  Ever since baby #2 was born I have planned a little and winged it a lot!  Today I'm planning and shopping.  I try to shop mostly at Costco once every 2 weeks keeping the bill at $200 or less, and maybe having to go to a market for a couple of produce items in between.  A couple of tips I have would be when my fridge is piling up with leftovers I make leftover pizza.  I have a bread machine which I always make bread with, but I also use it to make pizza dough which is delish!  Here are my upcoming meals and I will post a full recipe each day to avoid bombarding you.  If you try a meal, take the time to comment so I know what you like and what you don't.  Also, all meals are simple except for one is more time consuming which is noted.
*Pampered Chef Creamy Macaroni and Cheese (made with mostly Butternut Squash)
*Pizza with grilled squash, zucchini and chicken
*Peanut Noodle Salad with Cucumber and Roast Pork
*Lemony Chicken Pan Roast with Zucchini and Feta
*Rustic Pasta with a garden salad
*BBQ
*Leftover Pizza
*Aztec Chicken with Rice (the time consuming recipe but SO worth the time!)
*Salmon with orzo and a salad
*Asian Grilled Chicken Rolls with Rice (Pampered Chef recipe)

Shopping today and keepin the next 2 weeks simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment